On February 23 the workshop course in the sphere of GR&Lobbying, authored by the Director of Edward’s East Strategies, PhD in Political Science, Eduard Voytenko, was held in the Office of the Delegation of German Economy in Central Asia.
Within the course, the speaker elaborated on the following topics:
– Regulation of the lobbying activity domain in countries of Europe and North America.
– GR and lobbying in the Republic of Kazakhstan. The impact of political agenda on the lobbying activity.
– Communication between business entities and public authorities. The major specific features of the GR-approach to communication with stakeholders.
– Principles, GR-technologies and the toolkit for working with public authorities.
– Analysis of data, affecting the strategy and tactic of promoting the interests within the public authority domain. Stakeholder mapping.
– GR-strategy as a constituent part of the corporate strategy. Structure and specific features for documents’ elaboration.
– Business and industry associations, public institutions, quasi-sector as GR-platforms for advancing and protecting business interests.
– Role of expert organizations in GR&Lobbying.
– PR-toolkit in terms of the implementation of GR and lobbying projects.
– GR and lobbying project: from the creation-based algorithm to the implementation technology (case studies).
Among attendees were representatives of such organizations as Bosch, PERI, AHK Zentralasien, Eurasia Group, Rödl & Partner Central Asia, WILO Central Asia and others.
At the conclusion of the event, participants of the workshop courses were awarded certificates of Edward’s East Strategies and the Delegation of German Economy in Central Asia.